THQ were the last publishers to release titles in a physical format for home consoles. Since their collapse the franchise has moved into the more readily available market of mobile gaming (iOS, Android, Windows 8).
- Evil Dead Pinball (Mobile) 
- Evil Dead: Defense (Mobile) 
- Evil Dead: The Game (Mobile) 
#1 – Evil Dead Pinball (Mobile) 
Developer: THQ Wireless
Platforms: Nokia 7650, 3650, N-Gduration, 6600, 3510i, 7210, 7250, 6100, 7250i, 3300 and 3100.
Availability: No longer available
Description: Become the Evil Dead Pinball champ about scoring the most points. You bear three balls which you run at near using the pinball flippers. There are contrasting obstacles. When find they’ll submit you points or interchange the step on it and operating of the ball. There’s also a chunk palisade. The bricks are destroyed if a ball hits them six times. Tip: For supernumerary points, crown the targets with the arrows pointing at them. Controls: Move flippers using the sailing critical or close to vital 4 and 6. And found balls aside compelling 3 or 5. 
#2 – Evil Dead The Game 
Developer: Trigger Apps LLP
Platforms: iOS (iPhone; iPad)
Availability: iTunes; Google Play
Description: Evil Dead is a horror-action-shooter-adventure where you play as Ash and must fight off Deadites and a host of other possessed abominations in order to stay alive and protect your friends. Groovy!
- 30 action-packed levels in a Story mode based on the cult classic film!
- Axes, boomsticks and chainsaws galore! Fight bosses and lead your friends to safety!
- Mighty fine 3D graphics that will swallow your soul! You will say, “Yeah… truly amazing.”
- Play through the original film’s plot and then some! Separated into two chapters, Autumn Horror lets you experience the film, and Winter Nightmare lets you feast on a brand new storyline!
- There’s so much gore, you’ll literally have to wipe it off your screen!
- Earn badges and prove your worth! There’s a Game Center [spl] leaderboard
- Includes dialogue and the score from the original film!
- Celebrate the 30th year anniversary of the horror movie that started it all! 
#3 – Army of Darkness: Defense 
Developer: Backflip Studios
Platforms: iOS (iPhone; iPAD; iPod Touch); Android
Availability: iTunes; Google Play
Descriptions: In this tug-of-war, casual defense game based on the MGM classic movie, you play Ash, the time-traveling, evil-fighting, S-Mart sales clerk as you defend Lord Arthur’s castle and the Necronomicon from the oncoming hordes of evil undead. Of course, you can’t do it alone! Call upon multitudes of allies including Lord Arthur, Duke Henry the Red, the Wiseman, and many more to help you in your quest to defend the unholy book and use it to return to your own time. ARMY OF DARKNESS: DEFENSE takes the witty charm of the cult classic movie and combines it with gorgeous graphics and innovative casual gameplay that is certain to entertain any mobile gamer. So, remember the magic words and make sure your shoelace is tied, because this is going to be an epic battle!
- Bruce Campbell as Ash Williams
- Beautiful, fully animated graphics
- A wide variety of allies to summon including swordsmen, armored knights, archers, and more
- 50 initial waves and an unlockable endless wave
- More than 100 hilarious quotes from the movie
- Countless hoards of deadites
- Originally composed music score
- Tons of special abilities including the boomstick, the chainsaw, the ’88 deathcoaster and many more spells
- All of your favorite characters including Arthur, Henry, Sheila, the Wiseman, Evil Ash, and many more! 
 Source: http://www.gamescell.net/game-1872-Evil-Dead-Pinball-From-THQ
 Source: http://www.evildeadapp.com/
 Source: http://www.backflipstudios.com/games/army-of-darkness-defense/